More about The Mission
The mission of Mosaic Health is to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of women and men seeking pregnancy and health services. The CORE values are:
- Treasuring Life (in all circumstances) – All human life absolutely valued: Deut. 30:19, Genesis 1:27
- Representing Christ – Perfect love personified: Colossians 1:10, 1 Peter 4:11
- Upholding Integrity – Truth lived by example: Psalm 78:72, Titus 2:7-8
- Transforming People – Lives changed by the Gospel: Isaiah 61:1, John 17:3
- Having Faith – Mountains moved by Faith: Hebrews 11:6, Mark 9:23
Date & Location
Friday, January 20, 2023
Holy Family Catholic Church
Holy Family Church Community Center
2606 Washington Ave.
Granite City, IL 62040
Catered by Bella Milano.
Networking and Lunch
Meatless options will be available
E.D. | Mosaic Health
As Executive Director at Mosaic Health, Hannah Skirball is passionate about life and the unborn. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication as well as a Master’s Degree in Education. Hannah has served Mosaic and supported the fight for life in a variety of ways throughout the past 18 years. She joined Mosaic’s speakers’ bureau when she was a young adult, taught students the ReL8 Abstinence program for a time, and later served on the Board of Directors. She and her husband, Rich, have four children and make their home in southern Illinois.
RSVP is REQUIREDRESERVE YOUR SEAT HERE
Questions or concerns please contact:
Joan Kane 618-781-5107
Shannon Vitali 618-600-3111