THE BASICS OF EVERY EVENT
Pro-Life Ministries for the Archdiocese of Louisville
More about the Mission
“We proclaim that human life is a precious gift from God; that each person who receives this gift has responsibilities toward God, self and others; and that society, through its laws and social institutions, must protect and nurture human life at every stage of its existence.”
U.S. Catholic Bishops, Pastoral Plan for Pro-Life Activities, November 2001LEARN MORE ABOUT THEIR MISSION
Archdiocese of Louisville Pro-Life Coordinator
- Business professional for 25 years prior to Pro-Life Coordinator position
- Member of St. Louis Bertrand Church
- Member of St. Barnabas for 25 years where my wife and I were co-chairs of
- Promote Legislative action through Catholic Conference of Kentucky (CCK) contacting government officials and representatives about life issues pertaining to abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, death penalty, immigration reform and other social justice issues.
- “Sidewalk counselor” at the local abortion center for over 35 years.
My wife, Cathy, and I, have been blessed with 4 adult children and two grandchildren.
RSVP is REQUIREDRSVP VIA EVENTBRITE
Questions or concerns please contact:
Angela Minter firstname.lastname@example.org